The Philippine Embassy in Rome invites applications for the post of Project Term Personnel (PTP) for the ongoing Overseas Voting Registration on a project term basis for three (3) months.
The necessary requirements for the Post are:
1. At least 32 yrs old and not more than 50 years old;
2. Minimum qualification: College Degree;
3. Computer literate, with ability to trouble-shoot;
4. Proficient in English and Filipino;
5. Must have previous experience in Overseas Voting Registration;
6. A registered Overseas Voter; and
7. Available to work on weekends (8:30AM – 5:00PM) and weekends/holidays;
8. Must have excellent people and communication skills.
Applicants shall submit their Curriculum Vitae, Transcript of College Records, and Recommendation Letter from previous employers on Tuesday, 15 July 2014.
Applicants with completed documents will be called for an interview. Selection will be done on the basis of evaluation of submitted documents and interview in both English and Filipino.